Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2005

In Memoriam 1966-2005


Scott Hooper was born 11-11-1966 and passed to spirit 11-17-2005, he was 39.

He loved crochet and his legacy will go on. He was the founder of Crochetdepot.org and he is the Cofounder of the Crochet Pride Web Ring and the MSN CrochetDepot , which no longer exits, but here at The Ywisted Skein in the Yuku Community, we had a place to have fun, we used to no longer alive, we are just having fun in his name..

Requiscat in pace.
Requiem aeternam dona tibi, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat tibi. Requiscat in Pace.

Eternal rest grant thee, and light perpetual shine upon thee. Rest in peace.

It is through death that we are reborn to eternal life.

Para Scott ,Andrito, un boricua, que te querrĂ¡ por siempre.

8 comments:

Gilles said...

May God guide you in peace.

mykl jon said...

Scott and I have two things in common. My birthday is 11-11-55. That part is easy to get. Here is the second part. My last name is "John" I have a grandmother on my father's side. What do you think I called her throughout my life? "Grandma John" Now if that doesn't sound similar to "Grannyguy" I don't know what does!
GO Grannyguy! Crochet some squares in the heavens!

~drew emborsky~ said...

Crochet in peace dear friend...

kofeebrown2go said...

Gotta keep your dream alive! Gone, but not 4gotten!

Crafty Andy said...

Tito, I miss hearing your voice and hearing your laugh. I wish I had more time with you on this plane, but I know when it's my turn to embrace the spirit world, you will be there to greet me.

Crafty Andy said...

It is almost a year since you past to spirit. We miss your laughter and craziness. You have not been forgotten!

'THAT CROCHET GUY!!' said...

Hope both you and Guillermo are still watching the re-runs of 'The Golden Girls'.

Ken

Audrey said...

Scott was my heart & soul.I loved him deeper than anyone I have ever known.He knew all my deep dark secrets and loved me anyway.There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of him and cry.I love you my precious lil pooh! See you in heaven my darling